2/23/11

About me...

25 things you should know about me! 



1. I LOVE CHOCOLATE & PINEAPPLES

2. I LOVE God with ALL my heart!

3. I played the Saxophone in high school




4. I have 2 brothers & 1 sister, but I am the only child of my mom & dad. 
One of a kind ! 
 

5.I have TWO beautiful children. They are my world!


6. I love to Paint! 
 

7. I like to DO IT MYSELF
I would rather teach myself how to make something than pay the markup price in stores! 


8. I Love Family Time! 
It's Important!


9.I make a million notes in a day! 
AND STILL FORGET!


10. i love TEETH.

11. I bought my first car myself :)
12. I am the oldest of 23 great grand kids on my moms side of the family! 

13.I hate washing dishes!
Thank GOD for dishwashers!

14. (14) is my favorite number! 
15. I am a Taurus. 
aka Stubborn!


16.I have 2 tattoos!
Probably the only 2 i will ever have! 
I have a lady bug with a G in it, I Love Ladybugs
The one on my foot is a Taurus & leo sign combined
My son is a leo.



17. I love GREEN

18. I used to model.


19. I love FLIP FLOPS!




20. Golden Girls RULE!


21. I am going to college to be a Graphic Designer. But my true calling is 
Photography 

22. I love to be able to say "I taught him that" when my son does something smart & amazing!


23. I always order SWEET TEA at restaurants!

24. I love to Organize & I think I have OCD

25.I Love Curly HAIR !

it's nice to meet new people and learn more about them!
so what should I know about YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Lenay this is awesome!!! It is a unique way to open up and say hi! BTW....your modeling pic is hottie momma!!! and...I love golden girls to!!!

    ReplyDelete