5/28/11

5 months old!!!

Wow, time sure does fly, especially when your children are growing right before your eyes! your relocating, visiting family and trying to make a house into a home all while life continues to go on!!! I can't believe it! My baby girl is 5 months old today! She can roll over, almost sit up, tries to talk, laughs, does sit up's to get her bottle! I think she is teething too! She is a bit fussy this past week! Always drooling & chewing on everything!! Her appetite is a lil off, but she is healthy 17 pounds and 27 inches! A bit bigger than her brother at this age!

Today was CRAZY! I sold some things via craigslist, we played, cleaned and then I attempted to cook and burnt my arm! Then I attempted to take some "pretend" beach pictures (in our back yard) of my baby doll! But lil man was not having her playing with his shovel aka "trouble" and so he took it from her (why she isn't bubbly) and then he threw dirt all over everything while I was trying to comfort her! Including, in my camera bag :( BIG SAD FACE! Needless to say this was the last and actually the best of only 10 pictures I got to take today. I may attempt this again tomorrow just for the sake of getting a smiley face!

No comments:

Post a Comment