6/27/11

Behind again!

I am really struggling with keeping up with this blog! But I am halfway through the year! & I can't give up now! so here is Saturday the 18th of June through Sunday the 26th.

Sat. the kids received a package from Nana! This spider man candy was in there & lil man loved it! Along with a few other things (tutu for baby girl). Thank you Nana, we love you!
Sun. Father's Day- Today was Father's Day! I tried to get a good pic of the kids with their daddy before church but It was not easy! Here is the best of 5.
 Mon. we were bored


Tue. photoshoot of this lil guy


Wed. who needs toys??
Thur. I can sit up now

Sat- too much teething going on! she is spoiled~

 Sun.  baby girl wore here osh kosh dress to church
after church i tried to get a cute pic of my babies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Lenay! They really convey life...and what life is all about...family! BTW..your daughter has the prettiest head of hair!

    ReplyDelete