7/7/11

Mon June 27 - Wed July 6

whew another week & a half has flew by & I keep sitting down at my computer saying, I need to update my blog, getting distracted & of course forgetting! So here goes yet another update! I will soon get past this weekly thing and go back to the daily ! I hope!

Monday, we hung out... here is baby girl watching tv this morning! so cute! 
 Tuesday, She turned 6 months hold, she's laughing at her daddy right here!
 Wednesday! My brother arrived, we went to Backwater Beach, It was nice!
 Thursday, Wearing his scrubs, he's studying to be a CNA while in high school.
 Friday, we go to Boathouse with the family
 Saturday, We took the kids to a birthday party, this is my lil guy! He loves this !
Sunday, we went to church. Hubby wore his uniform for Independence day
 Monday, the 4th, we went to the outlet mall in Destin, here is my lil man playing pirate!
 Tuesday, I met an awesome lady with an awesome talent! She makes amazing bows! find her on etsy, Laneybug Bowtique.
 Wednesday my baby girl was adorable for church wearing one of her new bows from the bow lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment