7/13/11

Super hero

So, About the Green lantern cartoon guy! Well, first of all, today I feel like a super hero prob does after a long hard day of work. Took hubby to the Dr. and that was an all day event with both kids. Then I had to stop at the store to pick up some groceries while hubby sat in the car (hurt his back). That was another job itself! Then to the house, finally... where I cleaned house, bathed the kids & put them to bed! Whew I'm tired!

Second of all, My brother won this lil toy for my son at Ryan's while he was down visiting us! Who win's that stuff in those 50c machines! I was impressed! Thank u Jo jo. We love you!

3rd of all, why would he be african american in the cartoon  & caucasion in the movie? hmmm... anyway!

Hat's off to THE GREEN LANTERN!

No comments:

Post a Comment