3/24/11

Good Bye Fort Bragg....

Tonight is the last night me & the kids will be staying in what has become our home! We arrived here in November of 2007. Just me & the hubby, we had 3 bedrooms! WOW! and nothing to put in them! I remember I was doing cartwheels in the living room!
It seemed as soon as we moved in we got pregnant with our son! We found out Dec 6 that we were expecting! How exciting!!! We get to decorate one of those empty rooms!! Lil man arrived in Aug & hubby had to go back overseas 3 weeks later. Thank God my mom was here to help me! He was a hand-full! She taught me that in order for him to be calm, I must remain calm, finally I mastered the art of "calmness" or patience you may say! The first year of his life was so many new things!!! He learned how to sit up in what is now his sissy's room! He took his first steps right here in the living room and now he runs around playing with his cheap super hero men from Mc D's when he has a ton of toys! Our house went from empty and boring to toys r us in a year! Then May 6 2009 we found out we were expecting another baby! She arrived Dec. 2010 and is now a beautiful bubbly baby girl!
Even though we had many other memories of hanging with friends, cookouts, rock band, scentsy, 31, and baby showers! Those are some of my most fond memories here! I have enjoyed making so many new friends and finding a great church to go to! I hope that all of my friends will continue to keep in touch! I will always be a phone call away!! so here is good bye to Caquiny loop!
This is our first PCS and its really hard! I never thought it would be so hard to move since I moved all my life but I guess having children & having memories here and actually making friends makes things harder! (I usually don't make friends to easy) ha ha.
Like they say, you are married to the Military , not your husband!

On another note, I have created a new blog for my photography! I wanted a fresh look and something to post the newest photos on for the New location! I will be using this blog from now on, so please follow me there! Here is the link ---->Lenay Glover Photography

2 comments:

  1. Got a little chocked up reading this :( So sad to see you go, but like you said "married to the military" haha. Good luck! I look forward to seeing your new work in your new town <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new endeavours in your new place. I wish you much happiness and success!

    ReplyDelete