3/29/11

Wisdom

When I photograph my elder elder's I think of wisdom! Because they have been through so much more than the young people in this world! They think differently, act different and usually make better decisions, they have remedies that are cost efficient and work, that the younger people would have never thought of! One thing I try to do when I visit family is get some photos of our grandparents/ great grandparents! I love the wisdom that you can see through their eyes & in their wrinkles! I hope you enjoy this photo for today!

WISDOM

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this picture!!! It say's so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it, its like that saying "a picture is worth a million words." ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Image!!! It really tells a story and conveys a message of true love!

    ReplyDelete