3/20/11

Manna!

Today we went to Manna Church with one of my friends here! I was happy she invited me to go with her because I haven't been in a while and I need to go! They talked about Marriage! That we should pray together, do things we are interested in, have a bible study and more! It was good! I ran into one of my friends there when I was picking up lil man, I did photos for her a few times and she was always really nice! I'm gonna miss my friends here! Lil man made some artwork in children's church! He didn't want to go, but he must have enjoyed himself! Baby girl was fussy half the time! I think she is growing because she was still hungry and I had fed her right before church! We stopped by Mc' D's to get some fast food and we were almost home and I spilt my sweet Tea all over my self! LOL it was so cold! Later on today we went to one of my other friends for a cookout! (she is moving too, so that is nice)! Today was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment