1/1/11

Basket full of Love

The most beautiful woman in my life passed away this morning, my Great Grandmother! Born in 1919 and determined to make it to 2011. That was the type of person she was! Amazing, smart, energetic & full of love! She used to have tons of little baskets like this one, she gave me a few a long time ago and this is one of them! I have a lot of beautiful memories of her and she will forever be in my heart! I love you Bunches Grandma & I am so happy that you are now in the best place! Out of this world & in spirit with Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. i love the picture and very sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment Lenay! The photo really allows us to feel your love and pass on your memory. Happy New Year girl and enjoy that baby girl!

    ReplyDelete