1/23/11

Daddy's Girl

Today I was excited to be able to do some photos of Daddy G and his baby girl! I took almost a 100, but I had about 20 favorites. I am going to post one of the Favorites of the favorites... ha ha too hard to choose from all those pics! But I am proud of myself, all I had was a white wall and a window "window light" and my handy Nikon D40. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things and start doing some photo shoots in Feb. I love the "Daddy & Baby" photos!! I always edit my photos, I try not to 'over' edit. This one I turned sephia, then I did a little decolor and so it's not soo brownish, more of a soft sephia color! I love it! She looks like a doll in this pic! Priceless!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lenay, your pictures are beautiful! Do you have a studio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is nothing short of amazing, always! This is absolutely priceless! I wish I could've had this done with my husband and little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful! You are very talented and your skills really shine through! I have a Nikon D50 to. I love it, what do you think of it? I am thinking about getting an SB600 flash...do you know anything about them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soo much yall! I do no have a Studio, I just try to make the best of the window light that is available! I don't know anything about the D50 or the flashes. I don't have one of those either :( I would like to get a Nikon D *something better> ha ha I don't even know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are always amazing!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your an amazing photography! i love all your pictures and i hate that i have to go back to germany. i'm going to miss my favorite photography and friend.

    ReplyDelete