1/22/11

the feet that carry through the day

Sticking with the body theme, I decided to do a pic of my feet since I've done everyone else feet. They are small, dry, cracked & tattooed but they never let me down. Even when I'm so tired & they hurt so bad, they just keep on walking. Even today when we went Ice Skating & I was scared I was about to fall, they were still there, holding me up! My tattoo is a Taurus & Leo sign for me & my son. I am a Taurus & he is a Leo. I know it's hard to understand and that is what I love most about it! That is tattoo 2 of 2. I like them, but I'd rather not have a lot! So I am thankful for my little dry feet! They carry me through my day!

4 comments:

  1. love the picture, meaning, and tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tattoo! It is so unique! And its a great idea for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lenay! I have a dragonfly on my foot...it sure did hurt like a booger! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, got a nice bath melt for those dry, cracked feet, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete