1/14/11

Personalized

Today was much more fun & exciting than yesterday!! Lil man decided he wanted to walk around with his new undies in hand all day, so I decided that was a sign that it's time to try to potty train again! I put a pair on him & told him the dinosaurs would be sad if he pee pee's on them!

We went grocery shopping for the first time since I had the baby, and its nice to know I'm much faster & less tired than when I was 9 months prego! YAY! call me speedy!

Our neighbors got a Limo for their Anniversary, so that was a big deal, seeing a limo ride through the neighborhood!

Hubby went out with some friends, so I did bath time with 2 kiddos on my own for the first time tonight! Call me Super Mom! lol

However, I was super excited to recieve these super cute hats in the mail for my kiddos! I just love Personalized items! www.daddymackhats.etsy.com Etsy rules! & the most awesome part about this was the note in the package that said "Thank you for your order. It blessed my family!"

3 comments:

  1. I love these hats, they will really decorate your little ones..not that they need decorating! Your babies are to adorable! I am sure the note inside really made your heart smile...isnt that what life is made up of, our heart's smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet note!! And I can't wait to see pictures of these hats on the little ones, they're very cute!

    ReplyDelete