1/4/11

Reunited & it feels so good....

Friends, they come & go. But family is forever whether you like them or not! So I say, we may as well make the best of them! Last year there was some drama & so we went our separate ways and just didn't speak to each other. Silly, I know! Lack of communication can do a lot of damage to a relationship, but when someone decides its time to talk, the relationship can be healed! I have always loved my lil cuz to the core as well as the rest of my family! We finally talked about what had happened and realized that we were not talking for No reason! ha ha. So it's nice to have my cuz back, my best friend. Because I really needed someone to talk to! This one is for you Tabby!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything worked out, and I love that you included this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys were able to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete