1/29/11

Busy Saturday!!

Wow, well first of all last night was crazy because baby girl was in her room all night and I was up every 2 hours to feed her! Talk about TIRED! It seemed like she woke up a lot less in our bed! Well obviously lil man was up before me because this is what I found when I got up! A room full of toys with a little man playing in daddy's hat! He had pulled out all of the toys I had stashed away! It's time to get rid of some toys!


Today was the 30th day of not being prego! I went from 177 prego to 145 in the last 30 days! I'm amazed myself and I haven't done anything!



Then we went to my friend's lil girls birthday party! It was fun seeing everyone and spending time together! All the kids had a lot of fun eating cake & icecream, playing outside! & learning to share! :) And of course I enjoyed taking birthday pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment