1/13/11

Pen pal

Before there were cell phones & internet, there was paper, pens & stamps. Well I am still a faithful user of those things, funny huh. Well I have learned that some of the best conversations are ones written & waited for. I have a few family members that are incarcerated that I write as often as they write me. I treasure each letter I receive! I am not the person that judges them for the mistakes they have made. I don't write to put them down or tell them off. I write to lift them up & give them hope! Yes, I find time out of my busy day to actually sit down & write a letter on paper! & it is fulfilling!

2 comments:

  1. Lenay, you are so right, everyone needs encouragement and it does make you stop and think that we should take time to write a letter here and there to our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Very encouraging!! :)

    ReplyDelete