1/25/11

mommies creations....

Last night I wanted to make some bows, but I was kind of stuck...However, I did end up making 2 bows and then I went to bed. Today I took some pics of my baby girl with one of the bows on that happen to match her cute little outfit. One of my favorite shirts of hers that says "if you think I'm cute, you should see my mommy". Oh yea! It was a long day, I got to see a friend, probably for the last time! I hope her trip goes well this weekend! Then we kept the roads hot for a while, picked up some groceries, tried to take a nap (not successful) cooked out & spent time with family!
Baby girl was angry! But oh so cute!

2 comments:

  1. love the bow. it was great seeing you today, and i will always think of you as a friend. please keep me, ellie, and my mom in your prayers for our trip this weekend. i'm really nervous. thank you so much for all the beautiful pictures you have given me, i will cerish them and you forever! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww :( sad!!! Thank you soo much! you are soo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete