1/21/11

Into my heart

Today was a busy day, we did some shopping around today. Whew! with 2 kids, it takes forever to go to 3 stores! We did luck up and find this adorable sign for baby girl's room! What it says is so true, my children both have my heart!
I have noticed a theme going on with me this week, so I think I'll try to stick with it and do a few more "body parts" pictures and see what else i can come up with. The funny part of today, is we got home finally and I wanted to make sloppy joe's for dinner, well come to find out we didn't have the mix, so we made them with ketchup & mustard! Still tasted yummy! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. i love this, too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best baby pictures I've ever seen! I love the sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! So full of emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! I have a homemade recipe for Sloppy Joes! It looks pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete